Join Colorado’s safest high school sport!
Schools and student athletes from across the state are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
- February 1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 25: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CT. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- March 31: Practice Week 1 begins
- April 7: Practice Week 2 begins
- April 14: Reserve Week begins
- April 15: Conferences announced and State Tournament registration opens
- April 21: Competition Week 1 begins
- April 28: Competition Week 2 begins
- May 5: Competition Week 3 begins
- May 1: State Tournament registration closes at noon CT
- May 12: Competition Week 4 begins
- May 19: Competition Week 5 begins
- May 26: Fun Week begins
- May 27: Season final results posted by 5:00pm CT
- May 28: National Championship registration opens for tier 1
- May 30: National Championship registration opens for tier 2 if applicable
- June 1-23: Tournaments – please visit the State Tournament page for more information.
- June 7-16: Virtual tournaments if applicable
- July 10-14: National Championship in Mason, Michigan